Walmart Credit Card, so hot, Walmart Credit Card
Much like Hansel from the movie Zoolander, the Walmart Credit Card is hot right now! With a 10% savings on in store purchase the day of sign up, and great benefits that (might) stick with the card after the sign up bonus period what isn’t hot?
Well, I suppose the fact that the offer expires Dec 31, 2016 is less hot, but that should just be encouragement to run to the nearest Walmart! Also, it says that if you get the 10% purchase bonus you don’t qualify for the 3-2-1 Savings, which seem to be the best part about the card. I am not sure what sort of bonuses you end up getting if you take that luxurious 10% savings on the in store purchase occurring on the day of signup. However, my suspicious mind seems wary that this may be a classic sign of a rewards card pitfall!
All that being said, if you love Walmart and are excited about getting a nice 3% off of Walmart.com purchases click here to sign up.
However, from everything I’ve read online, it seems that if your credit score is less than 600 you will have a very difficult time getting approved. Hark! The good folks at CreditCardSir.org have your back. If Walmart declines you (or if you know they will decline you), why not try out this card:
• No credit check necessary to apply. OpenSky believes in giving an opportunity to everyone.
• The refundable* deposit you provide becomes your credit line limit on your Visa card. Choose it yourself, from as low as $200.
• 99% of our customers who started without a credit score earned a credit score record with the credit bureaus in as little as 6 months.
• We have a Facebook community of people just like you; there is a forum for shared experiences, and insights from others on our Facebook Fan page. (Search “OpenSky Card” in Facebook.)
• OpenSky provides credit tips and a dedicated credit education page on our website to support you along the way.
• *View our Cardholder Agreement located at the bottom of the application page for details of the card.